Wednesday, February 26, 2014

jordan/jordandman here again with part two of my "gear" review.
now starting with my laptop and working down.
i had gotten my laptop for Christmas of 2013, and it has done wonders for me. it is not alienware but its way faster then my old laptop which couldn't even load the most basic of sites in less then ten minutes so this is a blessing.
my mouse is a cheap, comfortable, and standard wireless dynex mouse.
i had got this as well   for Christmas. but it is way better then using my touch screen or my little touch pad. it is not to sensitive and it is very nice for my long gaming sessions beccause with some other mouses my hand would start to cramp up so that is good as well.
then for my headset (soon to be tossed) is not worth the 20 dollar price because the wireless function is crap but when it is wired it is pretty good i think. and as a plus i got mine up at a goodwill for 2.00 dollars and i am happy for a steal like that.
over all my "gear" is not as good as it could be but i deal.

No comments: